Social Services - Food Pantry Worker
The Salvation Army Social Services department operates a Food Pantry to provide supplemental food products to Champaign County residents who are experiencing food insecurity and hunger.
- Unload trucks with foodbank donations and bring into staging area for Food Pantry.
- Move, store, and organize product as directed.
- Assist with light janitorial duties to ensure cleanliness in all areas of the Food Pantry.
- Background Check
- How much can you lift comfortably? Must be at least 20 lbs
- What age category do you belong? Must be at least 18 or older
The next 10 shifts (out of 234 total shifts) for this activity are as follows
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Wednesday, April 14, 2021||9:00 AM||11:00 AM|
|Wednesday, April 14, 2021||11:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|Wednesday, April 14, 2021||1:00 PM||3:00 PM|
|Thursday, April 15, 2021||9:00 AM||11:00 AM|
|Thursday, April 15, 2021||11:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|Thursday, April 15, 2021||1:00 PM||3:00 PM|
|Friday, April 16, 2021||9:00 AM||11:00 AM|
|Friday, April 16, 2021||11:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|Friday, April 16, 2021||1:00 PM||3:00 PM|
|Monday, April 19, 2021||9:00 AM||11:00 AM|