DUE TO CORONAVIRUS CONCERNS, THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR THE CONNECTOR PROGRAM HAS BEEN PUSHED BACK TO SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER. APPLICATIONS WILL REMAIN OPEN, AND NEW TRAINING DATES ARE TBD. YOU CAN STILL APPLY TO BE ON OUR LIST TO RECEIVE UPDATES FOR THE PROGRAM.
Connector Volunteer Requirements:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Arizona drivers license
- Current Basic CPR certification
- Pass a full background check
- Pass the interview process
- Once confirmed, Connectors are expected to commit one year of service to the program.
- Connectors are required to volunteer 15 hours per month.
- Initial training is provided and required.
- Connector volunteers operate 7am-10pm, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Steps included in the process include:
- Apply online
- Complete paperwork & sign up for an interview
- Attend Interview
- Complete a background check/driving clearance
- Attend mandatory training
- Start Connector training shifts
For additional information please email Greg.McDowell@mesaaz.gov.