Centre Positions - Bus Driver (1 Friday per Month)
Centre Volunteer– Bus Driver
Position Title: Bus Driver
Hours of Work: Monthly (1 Friday per month)
Section/Unit: Chester Hill Neighbourhood Centre
Responsible to: The Social Support Worker
The Volunteer Bus Driver Position is to support the work of Chester Hill Neighbourhood Centre’s Social Support Program. This position is based at Chester Hill Guide Hall 159 Waldron Rd. Chester Hill. You are only required to volunteer 1 Friday per month on the Group Social Outings from the hours 9am – 4pm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick up people who are attending the Social Outing Group, which commences at 9am and ends at 4pm, in a Chester Hill Neighbourhood Centre Bus.
- Other duties as required by the Co-ordinator.
- Only required for 1 Friday per month
- Police Check***
- Working with Children Check
- LR Driver’s Licence
*** Paid by Chester Hill Neighbourhood Centre FREE for Volunteers
- Previous Bus Driving Experience
We promote diversity and practice equity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
Start Date: This is an ongoing, open position.
If you are interested in this position, please fill out an online application form. Or alternatively call us on 02 9645 3700.