Appointment Reminder Volunteer
We’re looking for a volunteer to support the Diabetes team by calling patients to remind them of their appointments, answering queries and helping with other duties to support the team.
When patients miss appointments, it delays their care. Help our team understand why a patient might not be able to make an appointment and support them to find a solution so they can come. You’ll be making a massive difference to a patients’ experience and help us reach more people who need our help.
Edgware Community Hospital
• You’ll have excellent communication skills, be empathetic and non-judgemental.
• You’ll treat all people with politeness, dignity and respect
• You’ll be have patience and the ability to relate and respond well to people.
• You’ll understand the importance of confidentiality and following procedures.
• You’ll be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• You’ll be reliable and punctual
• You’ll have good IT and administrative skills.