CBPS - CAPUMA Student Liaison
The Capilano University Marketing Association (CAPUMA) was founded in 2008 by a small group of business students. Capilano University Marketing Association is a part of the BC Collegiate Chapters of the American Marketing Association. We provide opportunities to unite students and industry professionals. Our association creates marketing-related events that support student’s knowledge, experience, and skills to enhance their education, career, and beyond. We are the leading student association in marketing resources, industry professionals, and community
The Association Liaison will be working with the entire CAPUMA team reporting to the Directors and President of CAPUMA. This role is intended for students who have not been involved with CAPUMA before and that are looking to gain insights into marketing and business. Individuals in this role will be mentored by current CAPUMA members and be provided with the tools to provide their learnings from school to delivering industry-level standards. Those in the Association Liaison position will be given priority when applying for full positions in the CAPUMA team for the next operating year.
Duties will include but are not limited to assisting with marketing initiatives such as social media, promotional material, promoting upcoming events/activities, attending events/activities, and acting as an association liaison to other students at Capilano University. Furthermore, Association Liaison’s will be given priority in participating in upcoming national and international competitions.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties (included but not limited to):
- Work with the CAPUMA team and ensure deadlines are met
- Conform with Capilano University’s Student Code of Conduct by acting in a professional and appropriate manner while communicating with association members, fellow students, and faculty
- Work professionally under pressure
- Act as a role model for other Capilano University students
- Actively offer assistance in administrative duties
- Assist and attend hosted association events
- Act as an association representative promoting upcoming events and initiatives to others
- Be pro-active in taking the initiative to continually develop CAPUMA
- Communicate effectively within a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
Interested? please email - Linh Ha: email@example.com