- Administrative - Event Preparations
- Administrative - Front Desk Support
- Administrative - General Office Support
- Administrative - Volunteer Training & Coordination
- Development - Fundraising
- Development - Grant Writing/Research
- Key Chain Project (Groups Only)
- Komen Ambassador's - Ambassador Trainer
- Komen Ambassador's - Pink Ambassador
- Komen Ambassador's - Speaker's Bureau Ambassador
- Marathon for the Cure - Planning Committee
- Mission - Community Profile
- Mission - Grant Reviewer
- Mission - Public Policy/Advocacy
- Mission - Survivor Story Teller
- Race for the Cure - Planning Committee
- Social Media Virtual Volunteer
- Special Events
At Komen, our promise is our mission!
We plan to end breast cancer by:
• Empowering People to take charge of their health care through awareness and early detection and, if diagnosed, to survive.
• Ensuring Quality of Care for All, regardless of race, ethnic background, language, income or insurance status.
• Energizing Science to find the cuauses and cures of breast cancer - and, ultimately, to prevent breast cancer in the first place.