On Going Girl Scout Volunteer Opportunities - Girl Scout Vehicle Fleet Manager
Are you knowledgeable about routine car maintenance? Can you help be a liaison for staff and our home office when it comes to our fleet of cars, camp trucks and cookie trailer? We have vehicles throughout our 23 county council that need to be accurately accounted for and maintained by:
- Make monthly checks on the mileage of all vehicles via email or phone
- Be sure our vehicles are being kept on a regular maintenance schedule/coordinating service with staff and service centers
- Fielding any vehicle issues to be sure they are followed up on/completed
- Optional: helping transport vehicles for service
We anticipate this role will take 3-5 hours a month. We are flexible on the hours that will work in your schedule during our regular business hours of Monday-Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
If this volunteer opportunity sparks your interest, please register with us here or email Tracy at email@example.com.
- What age category do you belong to? Must be at least 18 years of age or older