Reporting Ambassador (13-19 year olds only)
We would like our existing Library Ambassadors to help evaluate the services that we offer young people. This could involve reviewing our digital facilities, completing an online survey, or suggesting titles for our Teen stock. As an existing Library Ambassdor you can sign up to this opportunity, where our Teen Coordinator will get in touch at various times of the year for your valued input.
Look out for opportunities as they occur at various times of the year.
As a Reporting Ambassador you can:
- Gain experience in communicating with people from diverse backgrounds
- Gain experience in evaluating and using creative thinking
- Receive references for your CV and UCAS form
- Be rewarded for your contribution to Croydon Libraries with annual celebrations and certificates
Based on the hours you accumulate you will receive certificates which can be used as evidence to acknowledge all your hard work.
- 15 hours = Bronze Certificate
- 30 hours = Silver Certificate
- 50 hours = Gold Certificate
- 100 hours = Star Certificate