Volunteer in Our Summer Program & Support Our Scholars!
EHTP seeks passionate volunteers to work with elementary and middle school students during our summer program! Our summer program runs Monday through Friday, and volunteers play a huge role in making the summer successful.
Volunteers can choose between the morning or afternoon shifts or do a full day. In the mornings, volunteers support our teachers and scholars during academic instruction. Including:
- Providing logistical and operational support to their assigned classroom
- Supporting students during academic lessons in one-on-one and small group settings
In the afternoons, volunteers support during field trips, outdoor activities, and enrichment clubs. Including:
- Providing logistical and operational support during club time (i.e. music, dance, art etc.)
- Engaging with students in club and outdoor activities such as soccer and field time
- Attending field trips with students
Volunteers must commit to a minimum of 4 shifts a week or 2 full days for the full 4 weeks of program.
When: July 1 - July 26, 2019; Monday - Friday
Times: 7:45am - 12:15pm (Morning) and/or 12:00pm - 4:00pm (Afternoon)
If you have any questions, please contact the Volunteers & Intern Team at email@example.com
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years old
- Summer Program is a highly active environment and volunteers must be able to climb multiple flights of stairs, carry heavy boxes, stand for a minimum of 4 hours a day, feel comfortable supervising children in outdoor and indoor settings, and participate in physical activities such as running and sports
- Acceptance is contingent on clearance of a Criminal Background and Medical Check (forms provided during application process)