Arthritis New Zealand is a national charity that provides information, advice and support to people diagnosed with any of the more than 140 forms of arthritis. We also advocate for people with arthritis by funding research, contributing to health policy, and collaborating with healthcare professionals.
Support services include:
• A national helpline 0800 663 463
• Facebook Q & A sessions every Monday 7pm to 9pm
• Online and other support groups
• Support for Newly Diagnosed – a chance to talk with someone who has the same condition
• Information about all forms of arthritis, treatments, pain management, employment issues and access to other support services.