Social Services - Food Shelf and Distribution Assistant
The Eastside Food Shelf serves families and individuals in East St. Paul and the surrounding area, and seeks to supplement the nutritional needs of individuals in need of all ages. Food Shelf shifts are available Tuesdays & Thursdays from 8:45-1:00 pm and 12:45-3:45 pm and Distribution is Friday from 9:30-12:30 pm.
- Putting together food packages for families using a variety of food from our food shelves.
- Following guidelines for making food packages, using discretion in choosing items to make a well-balanced food package.
- Sort food when donations come in
- Move food delivery from the landing area to the pantry.
- Clean and break down cardboard boxes
- Indoor and outdoor roles are available
- Background Check
The next 10 shifts (out of 47 total shifts) for this activity are as follows
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Tuesday, November 28, 2023||8:45 AM||11:45 AM|
|Tuesday, November 28, 2023||12:45 PM||3:45 PM|
|Thursday, November 30, 2023||8:45 AM||11:45 AM|
|Thursday, November 30, 2023||12:45 PM||3:45 PM|
|Friday, December 01, 2023||9:30 AM||12:30 PM|
|Tuesday, December 05, 2023||8:45 AM||11:45 AM|
|Tuesday, December 05, 2023||12:45 PM||3:45 PM|
|Thursday, December 07, 2023||8:45 AM||11:45 AM|
|Thursday, December 07, 2023||12:45 PM||3:45 PM|
|Friday, December 08, 2023||9:30 AM||12:30 PM|