Pet Visitor Volunteer
Provide companionship and enhance the quality of life of our residents through the love of animals. Bring your pet to a centre and interact with residents.
- Suitable for Adult volunteer and a trained controlled pet.
- Provide pet visits to individuals or groups of residents, as assigned by the Recreation Therapist. Or volunteer independently based on your availability.
- Establish rapport with residents.
- Provide tactile stimulation by encouraging resident to touch pet
- Volunteer is responsible for cleaning up after their pet, and for the behaviour of the pet.
- Weekly volunteering is desired.