Volunteer Shifts - Managing refreshments
Present yourself to Hamper central (Eastern Québec, map) for your assigned shift. Parking is available behind the centre and in the surrounding streets where indicated.
Your task will be to follow instructions to make and offer fresh coffee, tea and any baked goods brought to volunteers and staff on-site.
Home-baked goods would be greatly appreciated as it contributes a very human touch to this heart-warming community effort. Though please avoid nuts and nut substances in case of allergies).
Once you've signed up, please click on the under your SCHEDULE tab to read our detailed instructions.
Be sociable, and careful handling hot liquids.
- Coffee-making instructions will be provided on-site but can also be viewed here.
This activity generally occurs on
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon