Volunteer Shifts - Greeting team
Present yourself to Hamper central (Eastern Québec, map) for your assigned shift. Your task will be to be stationed at the main desk by the entry of the building in order to greet and orient incoming driver & helper teams.
Check that the volunteer teams' names appear on the list of registered drivers.
- If a delivery team did not sign up online they are informed that all those who signed up will pass before them and they must fill out a form.
Confirm with volunteer drivers that they have a helper.
- If they need a helper, they are informed that the wait could be long but the floor manager will find one.
Firmly remind teams who are released from dispatch NOT to go to the loading zone through the hallway but to exit from the Volunteer Entry door.
- If they ask why? Tell them that they will get in the way of heavy loads and volunteers working. Also, they will mix up the loading order and slow down the process for other drivers
Once you've signed up, please click on the under your SCHEDULE tab to read our detailed instructions.
Be sociable, and speak English and French fluently.
Can’t make it to your shift?
Please click on the under your SCHEDULE tab to know who to contact.
- What is your fluency in English / Quelle est votre maîtrise de la langue anglaise Must be at least Fluent / à l'aise
- What is your fluency in French? / Quelle être votre niveau de français ? Must be at least Fluent / à l'aise
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Saturday, December 15, 2018||8:00 AM||12:00 PM|