i. St. Joseph's Villa - Volunteer Services Office - Administive Assistance
Service Name: Volunteer Services Office - Administrative Assistance
Where: Volunteer Services Office
Procedure/Description: Providing support with administrative file management, reference checks, data entry and clerical duties as well as assistance in providing positive guidance, mentorship and support to community volunteers as needed.
Routine role includes assisting with:
- Spreadsheet data input
- Calculating monthly reports
- Assistance with filing and documentation
- Assisting to positively guide and mentor new volunteers needing assistance with orienting to programs and services as needed
- Assist with administrative projects and/or clerical duties as needed such as:
- compiling programs, booklets, fold pamphlets,
- presentation/display boards,
- assisting to prepare bi-weekly 50/50 ticket draw,
- marking education papers,
- shredding confidential documents,
- Miscellaneous projects brought forward on an as needed basis by the Volunteer Coordinator or Administrative Staff for their support. Instructions with each project are provided through Administrative Assistance Request Forms.