ii. St. Joseph's Continuing Care Centre - Service of Remembrance
Service Name: Service of Rememberance
Where: St. Joseph's Villa Chapel
When: Month of November - evening (date varies)
Procedure/Description: Each year in November, we have an evening Serivce of Remembrance. This service is to remember all the patients who have died between October and September. This service takes place in junction with St. Joseph's Villa.
- Compile board with photos of the deceased patients.
- Set up display prior to service (at beginning of November).
- Folding programs for the service
- Assist with setting up chapel and town square for Service
- Greet family members and hand out programs.
- Assist after the service where needed.