i. St. Joseph's Villa - Service of Remembrance
Service Name: Service of Rememberance
Where: St. Joseph's Villa Chapel
When: Month of November - evening (date varies)
Procedure/Description: Each year in November, we have an evening Serivce of Remembrance. This service is to remember all the residents who have died between October and September.
- Compile board with photos of the deceased residents and patients.
- Set up display prior to service (at beginning of November). Will include the memorial albums.
- folding programs for the service
- Assist with setting up chapel and town square for Service
- Greet family members and hand out programs.
- Assist after the service where needed.