i. St. Joseph's Villa - Rosary Prayer - Open Chapel, Mondays
Service Name: Prayer and Spiritual Reflection - Open Chapel, Mondays
Location: St. Joseph's Villa Chapel
When: Beginning with setup and portering for 10:30 am -11:55 am cleanup.
Volunteer Role: Set-up in the Chapel, portering residents to and from chapel, assist those in need with prayer, clean up.
- A list of residents names who attend this service will be available at the start of your assignment when you come in weekly. This list is located in the Sacristy in the Monday Prayer Group folder (located at back of Chapel) or through the Spiritual Health Practitioner/Chaplain.
- Each volunteer is designated to one neighbourhood. The volunteer will be assigned a neighbourhood where resident will be portered to and from the Chapel. If short, a volunteer may be asked to porter for more than one neighbourhood.
- If you are unable to come in for your shift, please inform us at least 24 hours in advance, so that we can have time to find a replacement.
- The volunteer must be here at least 30 mins before open chapel prayer begins to help with set up and portering residents to the chapel.
- The volunteer will check off from the list the residents who attended the Prayer Group and this list will be given to the SHP/Chaplain or placed in the mailbox in front of her door.
- This program is directed by our SHP/Chaplain.