i. St. Joseph's Villa - Roman Catholic Mass, Tuesdays
Service Name: Roman Catholic Mass, Tuesdays
Location: St. Joseph's Villa Chapel
When: Mass from 1:30 pm-2:00 pm. Volunteers needed 1:00 to 2:30 pm
Volunteer Role: Volunteers are needed to:
- set-up and clean up
- portering residetns to and from the chapel
- music ministry (organ)
- leader of song
- Eucharistic Ministry
- A list of residents names who attend Mass will be available at the start of your assignment when you come in weekly. This list is located in the Sacristy (room at back of Chapel) or through the Spiritual Health Practitioner/Chaplain.
- Each volunteer is designated to one neighbourhood to porter residents to and from the Chapel. If short, a volunteer may be asked to porter from more than one neighbourhood.
- If you are unable to come in for your shift, please inform us at least 24 hours in advance, so that we can have time to find a replacement.
- The volunteer must be here at least 30 mins before the Mass begins to help with set up and portering residents to the service.
- The volunteer will check off from the list the residents who attended the Mass and this list will be given to the SHP/Chaplain or placed in the red mailbox in front of her door.
- This program is directed by our SHP/Chaplain.