Nillumbeats FReeZA Committee
Want to gain work experience in music events management?
Do you love live music? Always wanted to run events?
We’re on the lookout for young people to stage local events and festivals through our Nillumbeats FReeZa program! No experience required - just a love of music and events.
Past events run by Nillumbeats include the All Ages Tour, Eltham Food Truck Festival and the Hurstbridge Skate Comp.
Benefits of being a Nillumbeats committee member:
- Heaps of experience and skills in event planning and management
- Gain connections and information about Victoria’s music industry and career pathways
- Free entry and exclusive behind the scenes at Nillumbik events.
- Build up your resume while meeting new friends!
- A love for live music, performing arts and recreational events
- Be aged between 15 to 24 years
- Live, work, study or play within Nillumbik Shire
- be able to attend fortnightly meetings on Wednesdays 5-6pm and volunteer at events.
- An interest and/or experience in live music gigs, event management / planning, or a willingness to learn
If this sounds good to you, click the link below to apply.
For more information please contact:
Molly Jessop, Youth Development Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0428 891 320
FReeZA is a Victorian State Government Initiative to support all ages drug, alcohol and smoke free entertainment for 15 to 25 year olds.