Communications Team Opportunities - Graphic Design
Schedule: Flexible, Varies
Skills Required: Experience in creating and editing graphics in programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Publisher, Quark, and/or related.
Scope of Work: Assist the Director of Communications in creating, designing, editing, preparing, and proofing graphical elements for digital and print communications.
- Create digital media graphics and collateral pieces to support Foundation marketing efforts
- Experienced with common software for publishing and editing. (Photoshop, Illustrator, Publisher, etc.)
- Willingness to collaborate on team-oriented projects and receptive to constructive feedback and direction
- Knowledge of animated graphics/After Effects would be considered a benefit
Interested in this position? Create an account and complete an application to join our team!
- Illustrator Experience Must be at least Intermediate
- Photoshop Experience Must be at least Intermediate
- Publisher Experience Must be at least Intermediate