Instrument Team Opportunities - Instrument Team Volunteer
Location: Metro Atlanta & North GA.
Schedule: Flexible, Varies
Skills/Tools Required: Basic knowledge of musical instruments.
Scope of Work:
- Assist the Instrument Program Director (and/or Executive Director) in locating instruments for donation and/or sale, and converting those into inventory for the Foundation.
- Work with businesses, schools, and churches to establish "collection and drop off locations" for donated instruments.
- Pick up instruments pledged at our website, if donor requests pick up.
- Assist Director of Instruments and instrument repair teams in managing inventory, and getting instruments through the refurb process.
- Help identify which students/programs instruments should be gifted to.
Interested in this opportunity? Please create an account and complete an application today!