Communications Team Opportunities - Photography/Videography
Location: Metro Atlanta, GA.
Schedule: Flexible, Varies
Skills Required: Experience in photography and/or videography.
Scope of Work: Assist the Director of Communications in photographing or videoing events, plus post editing work.
- Available to capture images at selected Foundation events
- Experience in creative and effective editing using latest software
- Working knowledge of common editing tools like Photoshop, After Effects, Avid, Final Cut Pro, etc.
- Strongly preference given to those who own their own equipment
- Knowledge of animated graphics/After Effects would be considered a benefit
Interested in this position? Create an account and complete an application to join our team!
- Photoshop Experience Must be at least Intermediate
- Video Editing Experience Must be at least Intermediate