CFUV 101.9 FM is the campus/community radio station located at the University of Victoria! The station provides listeners with diverse and local-focused music, spoken word and multi-cultural programming.
Listed below are a few volunteer opportunities available to you if you're looking for more direction.
MUSIC DEPARTMENT POSITIONS:
Album Review Writer: We are looking for folks interested in contributing short written reviews of recent or to-be-released albums. If you're interested in accessing an advance copy of an album in order to review it for CFUV, please be in touch with our Music Director Troy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure what kind of program you want to host? Take a look at some of the ones we're looking to recruit for:
1. Front2Back Producer (full album features)
2. Basement Closet Sessions Producer (live performance & interview)
3. !earshot National Charts Producer (top 50 albums from !earshot charts)
4. Outside the Box Producer (experimental)
5. Slut Island Producer (music by women/femme/non-binary/trans artists)
6. Listen Local Producer (all local music)
7. The Spins Producer (Top 30 albums of the week)
SUPPORT ROLE POSITIONS:
Interested in getting involved behind the scenes? These positions support our station, but aren't on-air positions.