A Neighbourhood Connector
Community volunteers are needed in Stony Plain and Parkland County to become Neighbourhood Connectors with Neighbourhood Connect.
Neighbourhood Connect is all about neighbours helping neighbours.
Become a Neighbourhood connector and discovery the skills, abilities and needs of neighbours while helping to build a more engaged, connected and supportive neighbourhood . Our neighbours are our greatest assets!
Role of Neighbourhood Connector
- Commit to connecting with 3-6 neighbours
- Fill in an application on this site
- Maintain social distancing – connect with neighbours in innovative ways in respect to health protocols
- Be observant for neighbours in need of support
- Create a connection system for neighbours to stay in touch
- Connect neighbours in need with neighbourhood resources or if needed, community resources - FCSS or other
- Participate in virtual Connector meetings