General Corps Volunteering - Receptionist
Be a part of creating a welcoming environment to guests of The Salvation Army!
The Receptionist will perform office tasks supporting a variety of programs at Tri-City Corps. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Answering the phone
- Recording and sharing messages from callers
- Other office duties as needed
- 18 years or older
- Reliable, professional and hard working
- Ability to show kindness and compassion to everyone
- Pass initial screening process, including a background check
- Bilingual abilities are a plus
Alcohol, drugs, and smoking are not permitted at any Salvation Army facilities or volunteer sites.
Pants/shorts and a shirt with sleeves must cover the waist and fit comfortably. Transparent and tight-fitting clothes are not permitted.
If this volunteer opportunity seems like a match for your experience, skills, and interests, please apply at http://bttr.im/qa9b9.
For additional questions, please contact Cathy Winters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-377-2769 ext 210.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with The Salvation Army!
- Background Check
- What age category do you belong? Must be at least 18 or older