Here is how the FLYING SQUAD works
- Go to www.MyVolunteerPage.com to see postings about events
- Fill in an application and email me so we can meet up (at a coffee shop, library, near your work/school, bring a friend - if you want!)
Meet with me to learn more about the Flying Squad (interview or Group Orientation) OR attend a workshop June to Aug 2017
The following are PROGRAM EXPECTATIONS:
- Get your Flying Squad T-shirt (to wear at each event)
- Complete paperwork and Criminal Record Review CRR/CRC (5 min online) SEE BELOW
- Now you are ready to Email me when you see a volunteer posting that interests you (event name in subject line) – volunteer a few hours each week or each month!
- Record your hours after you volunteer at an event
Please EMAIL me let me know ASAP if you can volunteer at an Event
– DO NOT SIGN UP with your computer - You must EMAIL me
To Support and Promote Volunteerism as a means to enhancing quality of life for individuals and organizations within the communities of Anmore, Belcarra, Coquitlam, New Westminster, Port Coquitlam, and Port Moody.