Barking and Dagenham Faith Forum - Secretary for the Barking and Dagenham Faith Forum
Approx 4 hours per month
Ensure Responsible Administration
- To prepare agendas in consultation with the Chair.
- To circulate agendas and any supporting papers in good time.
- To receive agenda items from other Trustees and advisory members.
- To check that quorum is present.
- To minute meetings and circulate the draft minutes to all committee members.
- To ensure that the chair signs the minutes once they have been approved.
- To check that committee members and staff have carried out action(s) agreed.
- To circulate agendas and minutes of the annual general meeting (AGM) and any special or extraordinary general meetings.
- To ensure that the charity complies with the requirements of the Charity Commission in terms of registration, reporting, changes to governing documents and directors etc.
- To work with chair and events lead to share invitations to members for events and campaigns.
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Saturday, May 01, 2021||6:00 PM||8:00 PM|
|Tuesday, June 01, 2021||6:00 PM||8:00 PM|
|Thursday, July 01, 2021||6:00 PM||8:00 PM|
|Sunday, August 01, 2021||6:00 PM||8:00 PM|
|Wednesday, September 01, 2021||6:00 PM||8:00 PM|