Musicians/Singers - Musicians
- To provide sensory and emotional stimulation, relaxation, and enjoyment.
Benefits to Resident/Presbyterian Homes:
- To enhance residents’ quality of life through a variety of musical opportunities.
- May provide music:
- For mealtime.
- To accompany sing-a-longs.
- To entertain residents through musical presentation.
- For chapel service.
- Musical ability on instrument or voice.
- Ability to provide positive customer service.
- Dependent on activity.
Benefits to Volunteer:
- Self fulfillment through helping others.
- Chaplain, Recreation Therapist, or Music Therapist as appropriate.
- General volunteer orientation.
- Specific training provided by appropriate staff person.