Twin Pad/Arena Volunteer - Community Ambassador
Volunteer Area – Community Ambassador – Twin-pad arena & library campaign
Position Purpose / Goals - To help promote the campaign through social media throughout the campaign and to keep on top of recent project updates by subscribing to any newsletter, website and social media platforms directly associated with the twin-pad arena and library.
May include but are not exclusive to the following options,
- Following the Town of Wasaga Beach’s twin-pad arena and library campaign website, and social media streams (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- Sharing posts and recent update pertaining to the campaign in order to help reach a wider audience.
- Direct any inquiries to the fundraising coordinator or communication officer.
Minimum age: 14yrs. (with guardian permission)
- Customer Service Oriented Individual
- Friendly, outgoing
- Posses good communication skills
- Willing to work with a team
- Completed Town of Wasaga Beach Volunteer registration & orientation
The individual(s) who would be perfect for this role is,
- A strong supporter of the Twin-pad Arena and Library project
- A resident of the Town of Wasaga Beach in good standing
- Someone who really loves this community
- Identifying ID (lanyard, badge or button)
- Volunteer t-shirt
- AODA Training (online)
- Customer Service (online)
- On-site Training and Orientation – on site