Recreation Programs - Customer Service - Arena Programs
Volunteer Area – Customer Service – Arena Programs
Position Purpose / Goals - To provide customer service support to participants of all ages during the Town of Wasaga Beach Recreational Public Skating times.
Sundays 5:30 – 8:00 pm at the Wasaga Stars Arena with opportunity for more shifts
- Help supervise on ice activities during public skates
- Monitoring and track participant numbers/feedback and report to Recreation Coordinator
- Provide feedback and information to participants.
- Assist new participants with information about the Town of Wasaga Beach Recreation programs and facilities.
- Promote Upcoming events and programs related to skating.
- Educate patrons on public skating etiquette
- Work cooperatively with the community, volunteers and arena staff
Minimum age: 16 yrs. - 18 yrs. and older Requires VSSC police check
- Customer Service Oriented Individual
- Proficient Skater
- Friendly, outgoing
- Posses good communication skills
- Willing to work with a team
- Consistent and reliable
- Some physical strength
- Whistle and volunteer sweatshirt
- Wear (as provided by the Township) a CSA approved hockey helmet when on the ice
- AODA Training (online)
- Customer Service (online)
- On-site Training and Orientation – on site
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Sunday, February 23, 2020||5:30 PM||8:00 PM|