Adult, Child and Youth Recreation Program & Camps - Arena Program Skate Volunteer Marshall
Volunteer Area – Customer Service – Arena Programs
Position Purpose / Goals - To provide customer service support to participants of all ages during the Town of Wasaga Beach Recreational Public Skating Drop in times.
Variety of shifts available
Fridays 10:00 - 11:00 am, 12:00-1:30 pm Thursday 11:00-12:00 pm
- Help supervise on ice activities during public skates
- Provide feedback and information to participants.
- Assist new participants with information about the Town of Wasaga Beach Recreation programs and facilities.
- Promote Upcoming events and programs related to skating.
- Educate patrons on public skating etiquette
- Work cooperatively with the community, volunteers and arena staff
Minimum age: 16 yrs. - 18 yrs. and older Requires VSSC police check
- Customer Service Oriented Individual
- Proficient Skater
- Friendly, outgoing
- Posses good communication skills
- Willing to work with a team
- Consistent and reliable
- Some physical strength
- Whistle and volunteer sweatshirt
- Wear (as provided by the Township) a CSA approved hockey helmet when on the ice
- Demographic Age Group *optional Must be at least Adult - 18 years of age or older
- Do you have a Police Check? Must be Yes I have one
- First Aid with CPR Must be certified