Adult Recreation and Sports Programs - Adult Hockey League Score/time keeper
Volunteer Area –Recreation Programs – Adult Hockey Score/Time Keeper
Seeking Multiple Individuals up to four (4)
Position Purpose / Goals - To provide customer service support to participants of all ages during the Town of Wasaga Beach Recreational Public Skating times.
- Volunteer Shifts 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm Friday’s & 9:30 pm – 11:00 pm Monday’s
- March 29th – June 4th, 2021
- Help supervise adult hockey league
- Score/Time Keeping of Adult Hockey League
- Keep Stats
- Monitoring and track participant numbers and report weekly numbers to Recreation Coordinator
- Providing feedback and information to participants.
- Assist new participants with information about the Town of Wasaga Beach Recreation programs and facilities.
- Promote Upcoming events and programs related to skating.
- Work cooperatively with the community, volunteers, hockey officials and arena staff
Minimum age: 16 yrs and older requires a acceptable CRC
- Customer Service Oriented Individual
- Enjoy/Knowledge of Hockey
- Friendly, outgoing
- Posses good communication skills
- Willing to work with a team
- Consistent and reliable
- volunteer sweatshirt/jersey
- AODA Training (online)
- Customer Service (online)
- On-site Training and Orientation – on site
- Do you have a Police Check? Must be Yes I have one