AVJENNINGS VOLUNTEER WORKFORCE INFORMATION:
- We have started planning for 2020 - opportunities to volunteer will open up later in the year, so keep an eye out!
- Flick us an email if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sydney Motorsport Park
- Sydney Zoo & Western Sydney Parklands
- Blacktown International Sports Park
- West HQ
AVJennings Volunteer Workforce Roles:
A range of duties need to be performed by the AVJennings Volunteer Workforce across a variety of locations on the course, including:
- Course Marshals
- Course Marshals will be deployed to a position on the event course, ensuring that participants follow the approved course in a safe manner.
- Gear Drop
- Assist with the participant gear drop process, ensuring participants' bags/belongings are safely and efficiently checked in and loaded onto the appropriate vehicle for transportation to from the start to finish line.
- Start & Finish Marshals
- Start Marshals will assist in the start process, ensuring all participants are at the correct starting point/wave.
- Finish Marshals will assist in the finish line process, ensuring all participants safely cross the finish line and receive a medal and refreshments.
- Drink Station
- Assist at the drink station, including distribution of drinks to participants, the setup and cleaning of the station.
- Expo (including pre-event day)
- Assist in the Event Expo race number collection process, ensuring all participants receive the correct pack.
- Assist with Gear Drop process prior to event day.
- Direct participants to important areas within the venues
- Welcome participants and spectators to the event and help answer any questions