Community Center - Office Assistant
We are looking for a friendly and professional individual to perform office tasks that allows us to provide support to our community.
Responsibilities include answering our multi-phone line system, making copies, preparing mail, filing, and other administrative duties.
- 18 years or older
- Reliable, professional and hard working
- Pass initial screening process
Volunteers need to be willing to undergo a background check and initial screening process.
Alcohol, drugs and smoking are not permitted at any Salvation Army Facilities or volunteer site.
Pants and shirts must cover the waistband. Shirts with print are not to be offensive. Shoes are to be closed toe. We don’t want any injuries done to the toes. Flip flops, shorts, tank tops, undershirts, or halter tops, sleeveless shirts, crop tops, spaghetti straps and strapless tops are not permitted. Transparent, tight or form fitting clothes are not permitted. Skirt/dresses must not be worn more than two inches above the knee.
*Off street parking is available**
Interested volunteers should complete the volunteer application by clicking the “Sign Up” tab.
For protection during COVID-19, we will provide all volunteers with approved face masks and latex gloves.
For additional questions please contact Linda Kaste or Captain Brian Clark at 219-838-0380 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Background Check
- What age category do you belong? Must be at least 18 or older
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon
- Sunday - Morning, Afternoon