Lake County Office - Development Office Aide
Be a part of expressing gratitude to recent financial donors of The Salvation Army!
The Development Office Aide will assist The Salvation Army - Lake County Office with acknowledging gifts and mailing receipts to recent donors. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Update acknowledgement letters as necessary
- Address envelopes to donors
- Match printed letters to appropriate envelopes for mailing
- Complete copies and scan documents as needed
- Confirm and initiate donor preferences and address updates
- Update prospect and vendor contact list
- Assist with event preparations
A Development Office Aide can have flexible hours, but is needed for 3 hours a day for 2 or more days per week. Volunteer hours are available Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- 18 years or older
- Reliable, professional and hard working
- Capacity to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to use a computer and a printer
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Pass initial screening process, including a background check
- Bilingual abilities are a plus
Alcohol, drugs, and smoking are not permitted at any Salvation Army facilities or volunteer sites.
Pants/shorts and a shirt with sleeves must cover the waist and fit comfortably. Transparent and tight-fitting clothes are not permitted. For your safety, closed toe shoes are required.
Off-street parking is available.
If this volunteer opportunity seems like a match for your experience, skills, and interests, please click + Sign Up below, or the Fill in an Application button.
For additional questions, please contact Kevin Feldman, Director of Development at 219.838.1328 or Kevin.Feldman@usc.salvationarmy.org.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with The Salvation Army!
- Background Check