Community Center - Volunteer Coordinator
Help us manage our most precious resource: Our volunteers! Without the support of those who donate their time and skills, it would not be possible for The Salvation Army to serve so many people in need in your community and throughout Lake County.
If you are a dedicated, organized individual with good writing and computer skills, and if you believe wholeheartedly in volunteerism, we need you to help manage our facility's volunteers. You'll write volunteer position descriptions, coordinate volunteer schedules, collect required documentation, and manage our volunteer website and database. We'll also enlist your help in preparing refreshments and other supplies as needed, as well as coordinating transportation when necessary.
Candidates must be 21 years of age or older, and have the ability to lift 30 pounds. Candidates must clear our criminal background check and meet our Motor Vehicle Report requirements. Successful candidates must complete our Safe From Harm training.
Interested Candidates should complete the online application.
Work will be done between the hours of 8:30-4:30, Monday-Friday.
Based on the needs of the organization and the availability of the volunteer a flexible schedule can be arranged.
Thank you again for your interest in volunteering with The Salvation Army!
- Background Check
- How much can you lift comfortably? Must be at least 30 lbs.
- Motor Vehicle Registry Approval Must be at least Cleared
- Safe From Harm Training Level Completed Must be at least Basic Mod 1-5
- What age category do you belong? Must be at least 21 or older
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon