Special Events - Winter / Spring Fling Helpers
Time: Monday 6:30-8:30 PM
Report to: CYS Manager
Location: Fellowship Hall (lower level)
- Ability to move chairs and tables and handle food
- Ability to work with others in getting tasks accomplished
Setup special event by arranging tables and chairs, putting out food in an orderly manner, keeping areas clean and tidy, and greeting and assisting those that attend - possibly serving punch or items, etc. Ready for event at 7 PM.
- For Spring Fling: Help with Senior Recognition awards and Ambassador Pins by having them ready to present.
- Breakdown special event by putting away tables and chairs if needed, cleaning up food and ensuring containers go back to owners, taking out garbage, and helping with any spills on floor and general cleanup.
- Shift is fulfilled when event space is clean.
This activity has the following schedule
|Monday, April 15, 2024