CHARLESTON SPRINT TRIATHLON SERIES @ JAMES ISLAND COUNTY PARK - General-I’ll Do Anything!!!
Assist where needed.
Volunteer responsibilities include
- Assist the volunteer leader with welcoming & training new volunteers
- Assist with directing volunteers on tasks
- Fill in various areas as needed.
- Passion for races
- Ability to direct
- Good verbal communication skills
- Enjoys working with others
Must have previous experience volunteering for races with CCPRC
- Scheduled as needed.
- Background Check
- Able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time Must be at least Yes
- Age range Must be at least 13 or older
- How much weight can you lift safely and comfortably? Must be at least 30 pounds or more
- Willing to get wet and/or dirty Must be at least Yes
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Sunday, May 31, 2020||6:00 AM||11:00 AM|
|Sunday, June 21, 2020||6:00 AM||11:00 AM|
|Sunday, July 12, 2020||6:00 AM||11:00 AM|
|Sunday, July 26, 2020||6:00 AM||11:00 AM|
|Sunday, August 09, 2020||6:00 AM||11:00 AM|