CHARLESTON OUTDOOR FEST @JAMES ISLAND COUNTY PARK - Beer Pourers
General Job Description
Assist with event set up, clean up, re-stocking coolers and pouring beer.
- Pour beer into compostable cups
- Keep stock on table. Once the event gets moving they will go quickly.
- Restock coolers with beer & wine as necessary.
- Topping off ice as necessary.
- Put out signage, to include beer signs, promotional informational and sponsor banners.
- Put up 10 x 10 tents, tables and chairs for beer stations & sponsors.
- Set up beer station with coolers and back-stock.
- Put up signage, to include beer signs, promotional informational and sponsor banners.
- Take down 10 x 10 tents & tables
- Take down beer station and stack coolers.
- Background Check
- Able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time Must be at least Yes
- Age range Must be at least 21 or older
- Comfortable interacting with the public and large crowds Must be at least Yes
- How much weight can you lift safely and comfortably? Must be at least 20 pounds or more
- Willing to get wet and/or dirty Must be at least Yes