PET FEST @ PALMETTO ISLAND COUNTY PARK - Beverage Service Assistant
General Job Description
Assist in providing efficient and friendly service to our guests while selling water and Coke Products.
Specific Job Description
- Politely greet guests.
- Sell requested water or Coke beverages.
- Accepting cash as payment.
- Restock coolers with water and Coke products as necessary.
- Topping off ice as necessary.
- Put out signage, to include Coke signs, promotional informational and sponsor banners.
- Put up 10 x 10 tents, tables and chairs for Beverage stations.
- Set up Beverage station with coolers and back-stock.
- Put up signage, to include Coke signs, promotional informational and sponsor banners.
- Take down 10 x 10 tent, tables and chairs.
- Take down Beverage station
- Stack coolers, back-stock, tent tables and chairs neatly.
Rain Date is March 22.
- Background Check
- Able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time Must be at least Yes
- Age range Must be at least 18 or older
- Comfortable interacting with the public and large crowds Must be at least Yes
- How much weight can you lift safely and comfortably? Must be at least 20 pounds or more
- Willing to get wet and/or dirty Must be at least Yes