PET FEST @ PALMETTO ISLAND COUNTY PARK - Swift Paw Registration
General Job Description
Assist with set-up and break down of Swift Paws Registration Tent. Assist Festival Event Staff with Swift Paws Registration.
Specific Job Description
- Politely Greet the guest
- Assist Special Event Staff with Swift Paws Registration and waivers
- Assist Swift Paws staff with rounding up participants and keep the process running smoothly.
- Rinse and refill dog bowls as necessary.
- Put out signage, to include signs, promotional informational and sponsor banners.
- Put up 10 x 10 tents, tables and chairs for Swift Paws Registration.
- May be asked to help set-up soft fencing.
- Set up Registration Table with Clip boards, pens and Waivers.
- Put up signage, to include signs, promotional informational and sponsor banners.
- Take down 10 x 10 tents, tables and chairs.
- Collect and rinse dog bowls
- Stack all equipment neatly.
- May be asked to help take down soft fencing.
Rain Date is March 22.
- Background Check
- Age range Must be at least 18 or older
- Comfortable interacting with the public and large crowds Must be at least Yes
- How much weight can you lift safely and comfortably? Must be at least 20 pounds or more
- Willing to get wet and/or dirty Must be at least Yes