MULLET HAUL 5K & 10K TRAIL RUN @MULLET HALL EQUESTRIAN CENTER(Johns Island County Park) - Course Monitors & Water Stations
Help keep the racers hydrated and heading in the right direction.
Volunteers general responsibilities include
- Keeping the racers hydrated along the course
- Make noise, cheer for racers while on course
- Guide racers to stay on course
- Assisting with directions at transitional areas
- Greeting racers at the end of their journey
Volunteer specific responsibilities include
- Water Stations. Set up station, hand out water, cheer runners, put out cones, cleaning up litter, tearing down station.
- Course Monitors. Ensure that only registered participants are running, direct vehicle or pedestrian traffic around runners, set up cones and/or signs, cheer runners, guide runners in correct direction.
May also be asked to help with
- Cutting zip ties
- Rolling soft fencing
- Pulling posts
- Taking apart bike racks
- Collecting course signage
- Loading equipment back into trailers
- Breaking down 16 X 16 tent
- Background Check
- Able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time Must be at least Yes
- Age range Must be at least 13 or older
- How much weight can you lift safely and comfortably? Must be at least 20 pounds or more
- Willing to get wet and/or dirty Must be at least Yes