THE RECKONING IN THE PARK @ JAMES ISLAND COUNTY PARK - Beer/Wine Assistant
General Job Description
Assist with event set up, clean up, serving beer/wine and re-stocking coolers.
Specific Job Description
- Restock coolers with beer, wine, water and coke products as necessary.
- Topping off ice as necessary.
- Helping serve beer/wine.
- Put out signage, to include beer signs, promotional informational and sponsor banners.
- Put up 10 x 10 tents, tables and chairs for beer stations & sponsors.
- Put out recycling, compost and trash bins.
- Place barricades.
- Set up beer station with coolers and back-stock.
- Put up signage, to include beer signs, promotional informational and sponsor banners.
- Take down 10 x 10 tents, tables and chairs.
- Take down recycling, compost and trash bins.
- Replace barricades to original home.
- Take down beer station and place coolers and back-stock back in van.
- Background Check
- Able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time Must be at least Yes
- Age range Must be at least 21 or older
- Comfortable interacting with the public and large crowds Must be at least Yes
- How much weight can you lift safely and comfortably? Must be at least 30 pounds or more
- Willing to get wet and/or dirty Must be at least Yes