PET FEST @ PALMETTO ISLAND COUNTY PARK - Beer Sales
General Job Description
Assist with event set up, clean up, re-stocking coolers and ID check.
Specific Job Description
Checking ID/Wrist-Banding- All guest must be ID checked and wearing a wrist-band before being serves alcoholic beverages.
Checking ID Procedures
- Politely Greet the guest
- Ask for Identification. Acceptable form of Identification are Driver's License, State ID Card, Military ID and a Passport.
- Verify that the ID is not expired, not a minor, genuine and belongs to the guest.
- After verification, wrist-band guest. Wrist-banding must be done by volunteer.
- Restock coolers with beer and wine products as necessary.
- Topping off ice as necessary.
- Put out signage, to include beer signs, promotional informational and sponsor banners.
- Put up 10 x 10 tents, tables and chairs for beer stations.
- Set up beer station with coolers and back-stock.
- Put up signage, to include beer signs, promotional informational and sponsor banners.
- Take down 10 x 10 tents, tables and chairs.
- Take down beer station and place coolers and back-stock back in van or neatly stacked as directed by Special Event Staff.
Rain Date is March 22.
- Background Check
- Able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time Must be at least Yes
- Age range Must be at least 21 or older
- Comfortable interacting with the public and large crowds Must be at least Yes
- How much weight can you lift safely and comfortably? Must be at least 20 pounds or more
- Willing to get wet and/or dirty Must be at least Yes