THE RECKONING IN THE PARK @ JAMES ISLAND COUNTY PARK - ID Checker
General Job Description
Assist with event set up, clean up and checking identification.
Specific Job Description
Ensure customer is 21 or older. Things to look for.
- Does the face on the ID photo match the person buying alcohol?
- Is the license expired, or is there evidence of tampering?
- Is the license format valid in the issuing state? Licenses using out-dated formats are often red flags for a fake.
- Validate other security details. Ghost images, UV images, state seals, and other security features are present on virtually every modern license.
Please use the ID checking guide and ask an employee if you have any questions.
- Put out signage, to include beer signs, promotional informational and sponsor banners.
- Put up 10 x 10 tents, tables and chairs for beer stations & sponsors.
- Put out recycling, compost and trash bins.
- Place barricades.
- Set up beer station with coolers and back-stock.
- Put up signage, to include beer signs, promotional informational and sponsor banners.
- Take down 10 x 10 tents, tables and chairs.
- Take down recycling, compost and trash bins.
- Replace barricades to original home.
- Take down beer station and place coolers and back-stock back in van.
- Background Check
- Age range Must be at least 21 or older
- Comfortable interacting with the public and large crowds Must be at least Yes