Administration - Volunteer Coordinator - Virtual
We are looking for a detail-oriented and focused Volunteer Coordinator to oversee and be responsible for our Volunteer Management Software platform, "Better Impact" and posting of related volunteer opportunities. The Volunteer Coordinator's responsibilities include posting and updating new and ongoing volunteer opportunities; onboarding new volunteers; keeping an accurate database of volunteer information and skills; matching volunteers to opportunities that suit their skills; keeping volunteers informed; and conveying the organization's purpose to the public.
A successful Volunteer Coordinator should be meticulous about keeping records and passionate about volunteer work. One should uphold the values of our organization while ensuring the comfort of our volunteers in their positions.
- Recruiting, training, and overseeing volunteers.
- Collecting volunteer information, availability, and skills, and maintaining an up-to-date database.
- Using marketing tools such as outreach programs, e-mails, and volunteer databases.
- Background Check
- Are you willing to commit a minimum of 2 - 5 hours per week in your assigned role? Must be Yes
- Do you agree to abide by current CDC, County and local requirements regarding COVID-19 during volunteer activities? Must be Yes
- Do you have volunteer experience? Must be Yes