Noarlunga Library - Outreach Program Support
Noarlunga Library – Outreach Program Support
About the Program
Onkaparinga Libraries is looking for new volunteers to assist with delivering Outreach Services to our residents who have limited mobility through sickness, age or incapacity. As a Library Outreach Volunteer, you would deliver and collect items from customers at private dwellings or aged care facilities in the City of Onkaparinga and provide an invaluable service to our community.
- Driving the Onkaparinga Libraries van
- Delivering and collecting library items
- Pushing library trolleys holding books
- Attention to detail
- Basic numeracy & literacy skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Physically able to fulfil the role
Each run leaves from Noarlunga Library every Monday – Thursday and takes approximately 1.5 – 3 hours dependant on the run.
- Department of Human Services (DHS) Working with Children Check, Aged Care Screening Clearance, and NDIS Worker Screening Check.
- Attend Child Safe Environment training
These can be organised for you
- Current South Australian Divers License
If you’re available for a monthly run or more we would love to hear from you!