Our centre helps to connect people with their local community and provide a wide range of social and recreation opportunities. Volunteers have a positive and essential role by sharing their time, interests and skills with others. Make a real difference in a person’s day by helping to prepare a nutritious meals.
- empathy with the elderly and/or people with a disability
- a satisfactory DHS Aged and Disability screening (we can arrange this for you)
- ability to relate to people from a wide range of backgrounds
- experience in kitchen support and a desire to prepare healthy and nutritious food
- available Monday to Friday (days negotiable)