This cluster organizes and runs Legal Clinics where Canadian contacts meet with lawyers to complete refugee applications. Duties include reviewing and saving cases that lawyers have sent after the Legal Clinics, following up with Canadian contacts and Lawyers for any corrections or additional information required, and communicating with Canadian contacts to address questions and to provide status updates.
- Excellent English, written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented and efficient
- Knowledge of refugee issues highly desirable
- Fluent in Arabic is an asset
- Tech savvy - experience with Salesforce, Excel and Google Drive highly desirable
Time commitment: Willing to commit to a minimum of three months (2 half day shifts/week - 4.5 hours each)