Trail Building/ Maintenance Days - TRAIL DAY- August 2020 Weekdays
Volunteers are needed for trail maintenance.
Where To Meet: Trail Centre -- W. Bragg Creek Trailhead Parking Lot - 9.30am - 4.00pm
What To Bring: sturdy, ankle high footwear with hiking tread -- no bike shoes or runners. Also: water, lunch, snacks, sunscreen, bug spray, hand sanitizer, sunglasses, work gloves, pants, jacket, and a long sleeved shirt. Plan for an entire day away and varied weather conditions. You will need a signed volunteer agreement to attend.
Agreement Link: https://www.braggcreektrails.org/volunteer-agreement/
What To Expect: we will be building, repairing, and maintaining trails using a variety of techniques and tools.
Please read the points below so we can all be safe while volunteering.
- Do not register for a trail day if you have symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches and pains, sudden loss of taste or smell, or any feeling of illness.
- Have been in direct contact with anyone with the above symptoms or who has COVID 19 in the past 10 days.
- Have travelled outside of Canada within the past 14 days
- If you've had COVID 19, but have not had a negative post-infection test.
Thank you -- it's the stars who volunteer that make our trails shine!!!
- Signed GBCTA Volunteer Agreement Must be Yes